Sign In  Register

beach walks

anyone know if the morning nude beach walks are still happening
Replies

You underestimate yourself.
Originally posted by Christa You may, but if you are going to replace the one there now, she is much more worthy than I me.
There used to be an edit button, but I can't find it. The last sentence should have read, ". . . she is much more worthy than I am."
any chance for a front look photo.smilesmilesmile

Evidently we didn't do a front view, at least with that pareo, but here is another rear view:

The method the board uses to post photographs has changed since yesterday. I haven't yet figured it out. I will try posting a link until I can figure out the photograph thing. It just shouldn't be this difficult. Yesterday, as long as I got the correct code from my third party server, it was fairly straightforward. Not today.

Last edited by Christa June 28 2018 04:54
Finally! I just bypassed the "Insert Image" feature of the board. Now if I can just remember which code I used. So, here is the alternative rear view.

Last edited by Christa June 28 2018 05:03
NICE!!
Originally posted by lovethesun any chance for a front look photo.smilesmilesmile
OK, I found a front view. There really isn't much to that pareo. What was I thinking when I bought it?

Last edited by Christa June 28 2018 08:10
I don't see anything wrong with the paero. :)
So, now we have three choices for the front page.
Originally posted by bc9913 I don't see anything wrong with the paero. :)
So, now we have three choices for the front page.
Don't you think it is too short?
Nope. And I agree with Mike!
OOps I meant I agree with BC9913
Too short? No, not at all.
It's exactly the sort of thing that somehow passes for an illusion of clothing on Orient Beach!
Last edited by bc9913 July 03 2018 14:34
Lovely! Not short at all. thumbsUp

Life's a beach!
Very Nice.